The offline synchronisation (‘Sync’) is constantly being improved by updates and new functions.
- Ensure that your tablet has a secure internet connection
- Open the Project view
- Click on ‘Options’
- Click on ‘Download’
- The software informs you how much storage is required by the project.
- Once the download is completed, an orange symbol will appear underneath the project.
Once your offline documentation is completed and you have a stable internet connection, you can upload the files.
- Click on the Cloud symbol in the top menu bar
- Then click on ‘Start Sync’
The files are being uploaded. All interim developements to the project are downloaded.