- General explanation
- Manual Group
- Dynamic Filter Group
- Generate Report
In docu tools there are two types of Group: a manual group and a dynamic filter group.
In this group Pins are added manually.
1. Open ‘Group’ to create a Manual Group.
2. Click on ‘Create Group’ and then on ‘Groups’
3. ‘Name’ the group and click on ‘Create’.
4. Open ‘Pins’
- Select the Pins that you want to add to a group.
- Filter search for Pins (date, Pin status, creator, etc.)
- Click on ‘Options’ and select ‘Add selected Pins to Group’.
- Add the selected Pins either to an ‘Existing Group’ or ‘Create a new Group’.
Edit Manual Group
1. Open the Group that you want to edit
2. Click on ‘Options’ and select one of the displayed options
- Edit Group name
- Copy Group
Dynamic Filter Groups
- Click on ‘Filter group’ to create a dynamic Filter group.
- Give it a title
- Select a filter and create the group
Edit Dynamic Filter Group
1. Open the Filter group
2. Click on ‘Options’
3. Click on ‘Edit filter group’
4. Select different filters to create further criteria for the Filter.
- Created by
- Data sets
- Pin Category
- Latest change
- Parties concerned
Tip: Criteria selected in the filter group are dynamic, which means that Pins that are created after the creation of the filter group are automatically added to this group. If, for instance, you create a group in which the criteria is set to only contain ‘open’ Pins, then all new Pins created subsequently which are automatically open will be added to this Group.
Generate Reports from Groups
Create a Group or a filter group. These are saved in docu tools. From these groups reports can be generated anytime, which will then be saved in docu tools for 30 days. Everything on the topic of Groups here.
- Open your Groups and create a new group or filer group
- Select one or multiple groups which you want to add to a report, by ticking the individual groups.
- Click on ‘Options’ and select ‘Add Group to Report’
- All further steps are the same as in ‘Generate Report’